Saturday, November 6, 2010

My way of celebrating Diwali; Hope u like & extend ur helping hand ...

I used to love to play with crackers when I was child... 
Now when I see the underprivileged children struggling even for one time food & education, I get even more pleasure to help them getting their live hood; 
If they can celebrate even with a candle (Diya) light it would give more satisfaction to me, than bursting lot of crackers whole evening by spending few thousands of money !!!

I ve chosen to celebrate only with Diyas & donate the money for a good cause. A green Diwali :-).

You could also help them to cherish through Akshaya Patra  (A NGO which is helping to feed Now Feeding 12,53,266 Children Everyday).

If you like to donate online / offline, visit: http://www.akshayapatra.org/individual-donors
Attitude of Gratitude makes a BIG difference, Come & Feel it!!! 
__________________
Thanks & Regards,
Bikash Patra
Mob: +91-9036113317

Keep Smiling :-) 


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Donorcare tapf <donorcare.tapf@akshayapatra.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Subject: 06 - Happy Diwali
To: "patra.bikash@gmail.com" <patra.bikash@gmail.com>



Dear BIKASH PATRA ,


Best Regards,
Donor Care Centre
The Akshaya Patra Foundation

image001.jpgimage001.jpg
287K   View   Download  
 Reply
 Forward

No comments: