Friday, December 9, 2016

In the path of True Freedom

To be in the unlimited is to be free from getting trapped in the limited.

Thought to Ponder:

In any situation, I need to go beyond what is visible. If I see that I will be able to see the larger picture instead of getting caught up in the triviality of the situation. Everything becomes clear and meaningful when I have the consciousness of seeing it in the context of the larger picture.

Point to Practice:

Today I will make an effort to understand the context of the situation rather than getting caught up with the situation itself. For example, if someone is shouting at me, I will try and understand why he got upset and try to give him what he wants or at least the feeling that I understand. Also, I will try and understand that the anger is temporary, but the person as a friend is permanent.

No comments: