Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HELP someone in getting a suitable job!!!

Hi Friends...
    I have consolidated seven good opening details (All for freshers)  in to one single mail & send to most of my friends...
   If by chance I ve forgotten to send some one & (s)he needs the same, plz let me know soon, I will forward the same immediately...

Thanks to all my friends who have forwarded opening info to circulate among the needy ones...

Request you to forward the same info, to all ur contacts...
It might be a great help for someone who is in need of a job urgently...

NB: Most of the times I am forwarding fresher's job info as they are bit difficult to fetch.
If any experienced person, need Employee referral, then please let me know explicitly, so that I can help him / her, instead of sending those to the group.

4 comments:

Arpitha said...

So nice of u sir....

uppu said...

this is very useful for me sir...........

Anonymous said...

sir,I have 3+ yr exp in SAP-ABAP,i'm searching a suitable job in bengaluru,previously i was workin in kolkata,so plz help me in getting through global odiya,i'll be grtateful to u.
subhashri

Unknown said...

Hello sir I am Rajarshi dixit and I am a graduate with B.Tech degree in E.C.E(2010 Batch) with 64% aggregate.Can u please send me information about the openings.I will be grateful 2 u.
My mail id:
dobbysir@gmail.com